News Releases 2020
The following is a list of news releases issued by the Canada Energy Regulator.
- Trans Mountain suspends construction until January 4, 2021
- Message from the CEO – injury at Trans Mountain work site
- New CER report shows that policy and technology change will be key drivers of Canada’s energy transition
- CER Recommends Approval of NGTL’s Edson Mainline Expansion Project
- CER and IAMC-TMX reach milestone in joint monitoring of Trans Mountain
- CER issues $40,000 penalty to Westcoast Energy Inc.
- Canada Energy Regulator recommends Cabinet approve TQM application to operate pipeline in Québec
- Canada Energy Regulator responds to crude oil release at Enbridge’s Express Line Pump Station, near Youngstown, Alberta
- CER Issues Recommendation for NGTL’s North Corridor Expansion Project
- CER Announces the Establishment of First Indigenous Advisory Committee
- CER issues $40,000 Administrative Monetary Penalty to Trans-Northern Pipeline Inc.
- Learn how fees and usage impacts your electricity bill in new online CER tool
- Canada Energy Regulator responds to incident at Enbridge Line 3 pump station
- Moving forward on Trans Mountain Expansion Project detailed route hearings
- CER issues Safety Advisory regarding welds on high strength steel pipe
- CER recommends approval for NGTL 2021 System Expansion Project
- Hearings begin to determine detailed route of the Trans Mountain Expansion Project
- Date modified: