News Releases 2021
The following is a list of news releases issued by the Canada Energy Regulator.
- CER projections see Canada’s use of fossil fuels fall by 2050
- CER has not approved Enbridge’s Canadian Mainline contracting proposal
- New CER report explores Canada's oil and gas pipeline system
- Canada Energy Regulator issues monetary penalty to Trans-Northern Pipelines Inc.
- CER analysis shows the U.S. continues to be major supplier of oil to Canada while imports dropped in 2020
- Prairie Provinces to lead Canada in renewable energy growth
- Crude-by-rail exports are rebounding after a drastic drop in 2020 due to COVID and other factors
- Indigenous Advisory Committee embarks on bold new path with the Canada Energy Regulator
- Date modified: