News Releases 2023
The following is a list of news releases issued by the Canada Energy Regulator.
- CER sets interim tolls for the expanded Trans Mountain pipeline system
- Canada Energy Regulator issues penalty to Minell Pipeline Ltd.
- Canada Energy Regulator issues reasons for decision for the Trans Mountain deviation application
- Commission of the CER recommends approval for the NEBC Connector Project with 49 conditions
- Commission of the CER schedules hearing to examine the Trans Mountain Expansion Project tolls
- Commission of the CER Approves Trans Mountain’s Route Deviation Application; Reasons to follow
- Canada Energy Regulator projects a major transformation to Canada’s energy system in a net-zero world
- CER sets the benchmark with a new process for calculating pipeline abandonment cost estimates
- Date modified: