Change in ownership

Applicants who wish to apply for CER permission to transfer CER-regulated assets can use the Change in Ownership Application. This application form is appropriate when:

  • you plan to convey (sell or otherwise transfer), lease or purchase an CER-regulated pipeline, in whole or in part
  • you plan to purchase a pipeline that will move into the CER’s jurisdiction
  • a company with an CER-regulated pipeline plans to amalgamate with any other company
  • any of the above have already occurred without CER permission

Change in Ownership [WORD 122 KB]

Once you have filled out and saved the form, you can submit the form electronically.

Date modified: