National Energy Board Ministerial Briefing Binder
Note: These documents have been processed under the Access to Information Act and certain information has been withheld from disclosure in accordance with the exemptions and exclusions in the Act. For information related to the exemptions / exclusions applied, please refer to the following link: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/. Please be aware that all information provided is dated for November 4, 2015 and in some cases may not be current. The National Energy Board Ministerial Binder 2015 is not intended for perennial update.
Table of Contents
To obtain an electronic copy of the documents listed below, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 403-292-4800, or toll-free 1-800-899-1265 and choose the Library and Publications option.
Please note that Section 2.2 will not be included in any requested documentation. Links to the Board Member biographies will be provided instead (click on Section 2.2 to access the information).
- Organizational Overview
- Maps of Key Pipeline Projects
- Top Issues
- 4.1 Modernizing the National Energy Board: Building Trust with Canadians
- 4.2 Applications Process: Making Decisions or Recommendations in the Public Interest
- 4.3 Full Lifecycle Pipeline Oversight: Demonstrating Action on Safety and Transparency
- 4.4 Engaging With Canadians: Making More Information Accessible
- 4.5 2015 OAG/CESD Performance Audit
- 4.6 Whistleblower: Backgrounder on TransCanada Whistleblower Investigation
- Issues Requiring Early Attention
- Date modified: