ARCHIVED – Meeting Summary – 13 July 2011
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Arctic Offshore Drilling Review
Information Meeting Summary
13 July 2011
and 3:30 p.m.
7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
|Paulatuk Visitors Centre
Purpose: Phase 2 Information Meeting
|Bharat Dixit||Technical Leader, Exploration and Production, NEB|
|Pamela Romanchuk||Environmental Specialist, NEB|
|Susan Gudgeon||Northern Coordinator, NEB|
National Energy Board staff gave a presentation providing an overview of:
- the Board's role in the North
- the scope of the Arctic Offshore Drilling Review
- what has occurred to date including stakeholder meetings and information filed
- where the Review is now at
- what is coming up
Questions and Comments:
The following questions and comments were posed:
- You mentioned joint management in the offshore in the east – how does that work?
- Regulation across Canada should be presented at a workshop. There are grey areas between NEB/Coast Guard. Have these grey areas been dealt with?
- NEB staff are available to assist in completing registration forms for the Roundtable as well as funding applications.
- Copies of DVDs containing the information on the NEB Arctic Offshore Drilling Review website are available.
- Date modified: