Land Matters Group
The Canada Energy Regulator is committed to engaging Canadians on land matters. We established a Land Matters Group to bring together people who have similar interests. The group provides an opportunity to share insight and advice with the CER on the protection of landowner rights and interests, with the goal of achieving regulatory excellence. Group members can also share points of view, experience and information, as well as build awareness and relationships across a diverse network.
Land Matters Group members may participate on the steering committee and/or topic-specific sub-committees that report to the CER and are supported by CER staff and resources.
- Land Matters Group Steering committee - 2013-14 Work plan
- Land Matters Group - January 2013 update
- Land Matters Group Terms of reference
- Steering Committee and Topic specific sub-committees
- Land Matters Group Steering Committee meeting summaries
Land Matters Group registration
- Click here to add, change or remove your contact information Registration
CER contact information
Land Matters Group co-ordinator (bilingual)
Canada Energy Regulator
Telephone (toll free): 1-800-899-1265
Facsimile (toll free): 1-877-288-8803
- Date modified: