How to log in to your CER account with your GCKey
To access the CER Public Participation System, visit the CER homepage and click either
- "Applications and Hearings" at the top of the page or the "Regulatory Documents" shortcut on the left side.
- Select "Submit Applications and Regulatory Documents”.
To log in to a CER Account, you must click on either
- "Apply to participate" or
- "File Hearing Documents"
Both options will take you to the CER login page.
To log in to your CER account when you select “File Hearing Documents” you must
- select “File Hearing Documents”. The portal will automatically take you to the CER Account login page.
There are two secure methods to log in: as a Sign-in Partner or by using the GCKey Log In. The following instructions focus on the GCKey log in method.
- Click “GCKey Log in”.
You will be temporarily redirected to the Service Canada website.
- Click on your language of preference.
- Enter your username and password and click “Sign In”. You will be redirected to your CER account.
- Date modified: