Publications, Practices and Technical Reports
Notice: On 1 April 2014, the Government of the Northwest Territories assumed responsibility for the regulation of onshore oil and gas exploration and production work or activities in the Northwest Territory outside of the Inuvialuit Settlement Region and the Norman Wells Proven Area and other miscellaneous federal lands. More information can be found on our website under North / Offshore > CER Regulatory Oversight in NWT Post-Devolution.
- Fact Sheet – Management of Oil and Gas Resources in the Canadian Arctic Offshore – 2014
- Fact Sheet – NEB’s Role in Arctic Offshore Seismic Exploration – 2014
- Studying and Sampling Well Materials from Frontier Wells – January 2011
- Strengthening Northern Partnerships for the Next 50 years... – December 2009
- Alaska Natural Gas – Memorandum of Understanding between the National Energy Board and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) – April 2007
- Date modified: