On Wednesday, Aug. 28, the National Energy Board (NEB) became the Canada Energy Regulator (CER). For further information please visit our Implementing the Canadian Energy Regulator Act information page
ARCHIVED – Speeches and Presentations 2015
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Speeches and presentations delivered at conferences and association meetings.
- Modernization at the NEB - Chair and CEO Peter Watson - Speech to a meeting of the Fraser Institute
- The Benefits Challenges and Future of U.S.-Canada Energy Interconnectedness - Lyne Mercier - Midwest Canada Relations Committee
- Leading Regulatory Excellence - Chair and CEO Peter Watson - Community of Federal Regulators - Regulatory Excellence Awards
- Introduction for the Safety Forum - Chair and CEO Peter Watson
Engaging Canadians on Emergency Response - Chair and CEO Peter Watson - Vancouver Board of Trade
The Way Forward: Safety Culture - Chair and CEO Peter Watson - Speaking Notes - Enform Executive Summit
- Roles and Challenges of the Federal Regulator - Peter Watson
- The NEB’s Full-Life Cycle Regulatory Process for the Arctic - 15th Annual Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium - Ron Wallace
- Regulating in the Eye of the Storm - University of Ottawa - Positive Energy Conference - Peter Watson
- Navigating the Storm: Safety, Engagement and Leadership at the NEB - Alberta Chamber of Resources, Edmonton, Alberta - Peter Watson
- Date modified: