Executive Vice President, Law and General Counsel – Alex Ross
- Mr. Ross became Executive Vice-President, Law and General Counsel in July 2018.
- He joined the regulator in August of 2001 where he has served as Associate General Counsel for seven years and counsel for ten years.
- Between being called to the Bar in 1997 and starting at the organization, he worked as a lawyer at Dentons Canada LLP (formerly, Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP).
- His career has focused on energy regulation (including aboriginal, environment, energy and natural resources management issues), and associated public and administrative law.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- LL. B., University of Toronto
- Called to the Bar in Alberta in 1997 and a member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Date modified: