Welcome to the new CER website
If you are a regular visitor to our website, you may notice a few things have changed. Effective October 1, 2020, the Canada Energy Regulator has launched a new website.
Since coming into force on August 28, 2019, the CER has spent the past year consulting with staff and external stakeholders, as well as working on the new and improved design.
Here are a few things visitors to the new CER website will notice:
- A new top level menu, homepage and landing pages
- New CER Act elements reflected in the site layout and structure
- Easier and more intuitive navigation
- Improved search capabilities
- Alignment with Canada.ca (design guidelines for Government of Canada websites)
Please update any webpage bookmarks, as our url naming conventions have changed. Some changes to the site will be ongoing as we receive new and updated content, so don’t be surprised if you see some more small changes over the coming months.
If you come across any inconsistencies in the website, please contact us.
- Date modified: