Regulatory Stock Review Plan
This Regulatory Stock Review Plan describes the planned reviews of regulations that the Canada Energy Regulator (CER) is proposing within the next 3 year period. It is intended to give Canadians, including businesses and Indigenous peoples, and trading partners, greater opportunity to inform the reviews of regulations and to plan for the future.
The Regulatory Stock Review Plan identifies a CER contact point for the planned reviews. The Regulatory Stock Review Plan will be adjusted and updated over time to reflect the CER’s regulatory priorities and changes to the operating environment.
The CER welcomes feedback on this Regulatory Stock Review Plan, and on the various components of our regulatory framework, at any time, by sending an email to Regulatory.Framework@cer-rec.gc.ca.
Regulatory Stock Review Plan: 2022–2025
- Cost Recovery Regulations
- Export and Import Regulatory Framework
- National Energy Board Act Part VI (Oil and Gas) Regulations
- National Energy Board Electricity Regulations
- National Energy Board Export and Import Reporting Regulations
- Toll Information Regulations
- Miscellaneous amendments to the Administrative Monetary Penalties and Other Regulations
- Onshore Pipeline Regulations
- Rules of Practice and Procedure Review Project
The CER is also working with the departments listed below on regulations that impact the CER.
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Natural Resources Canada, specific to:
- Employment and Social Development Canada,, specific to the Canada Labour Code (CLC):
- Canada Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (COSH)
- Oil and Gas Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (OSH)
- Date modified: